DMCA - Claim and takedown policyBrapid (www.brapid.sk) is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). This document outlines the notice and takedown policy as required by DMCA. This document is intended for copyright owners to claim copyright infrigment, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
How to write Proper NotificationThe DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. The legal procedure consists of two parts: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to brapid.sk Designated Agent.
Required information to process DMCA notice:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing URLs on brapid.sk site that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with brapid.sk web urls.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
- To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of brapid.sk to email: dmca(at)brapid.sk
Notice and takedown procedurebrapid.sk will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by Designated Agent, or when brapid.sk becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. brapid.sk will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.
Thank you for your understanding!